Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 8: Intern for the Day

Today, I was the Bike and Build intern. It ended up being a really great day since a lot was going on. The van has a rogue ignition switch so we have to open the hood to start the van. 

I realized how much the leaders really have to do in order for the group to get meals and all the logistics so shoutout to the leaders! I got to help out JD which was some nice quality bonding time and we got to jam to some rap music. 

We had some issues with the trailer and hitching it since it was on a hill. It ended up taking a while but team work is dream work and we made it happen! 


But overall it was a pretty great day! And the rest of the day, I finally sat down and blogged. I'm trying to post everyday now. Also if you would like to call, after six eastern works best for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment