Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 11: Cassie's Intern

I was in the van today since my bike was still broken. It was also a Sunday so it was impossible to get fixed in the south. My chore group got switched to cooler crew. We found a lot of mold and ants in the trailer so we decided to name ourselves Quality Control Team. 


There were three other people in the van with me for the day since they missed the curfew the night before. We had a lot of fun chalking the streets to help the other riders with directions. And it was Amanda's Bday! So I made her this list and chalking. 

  
At lunch, we invented the "Sloppy Mario". It is spaghetti on a hamburger bun. You have to get creative on the road. 


We ended up having to pick up Rachael for her knee hurting and Hawa for not strapping her helmet. So the van was pretty packed! We got to pull over and jump in the lake. It felt so good! 

Also we made it to Georgia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment